1.How has the reaction to your project been so far?
I honestly feel like it did the number it was gunna get. This project was more for my old fans and they enjoy it.
- How long did it take to make your project from start to finish, recording-wise?
I wrote the whole album before the pandemic and I started recording the day of the first stay at home order. As I recorded, I rewrote each song to fit my current mood. All in all, I was done in 3 months.
- What kind of ‘sound’, production wise, did you have in your mind, prior to entering the studio?
I wanted to sound like I didnt wanna be here. Like I’m only here because I’m best and everyone just has to deal with it. I’m raps Marshawn Lynch.
- What kind of input did the producer have during the process
And are you pleased with the final outcome? (sound – production wise)
My producers are the best. I hear a beat I like and I eat it.
- Did the producer / (you) use any (weird) experimental mixing and/or recording techniques?
I have a new method of mixing but it’s a secret and I’m proud of that too.
- Please inform us about your favourite songs and lyrical highlights and why?
The album is indignant of my multiple personalities.
Order 66 is the sith lord in me
Pangaea Freestyle is the serial killer I keep inside me
Negus is a tired king still ruling his kingdom even though hes lost all his love.
Waterboy is the flashy me. Nice clothes and blood knuckles
Ugly is the junkie in me.
Anthrax is 17 year old me. Drunk, Smart and sloppy.
Voldemort is my wizard flex.
Killjoy is the dude that always ruins the party by fighting someone.
Cereal Box is the dad I always needed and wanted to be.
How Fun is about that feeling of being somewhere just because your friend invited you and you wanna go home. And it’s about not caring about that feeling.
Fake News is about fake love.
That’s all I’ll say about that one.
Vision Test is a mental vision test of my so called friends.
Isosceles is just a fun track about how I see people with no initiative to do anything fun or cool. Boring people.
- Any overall theme of mood that you’re trying to capture with the project?
Does your vision for coming up with music get affected at all by time?
The overall mood is that of a king that has become bored with his kingdom. Time is everyone’s enemy.
- Any Crazy Behind The Scenes events?
I usually record alone and I’m a demisexual but I got head recording one of the songs (Pangaea Freestyle). Also my cat is usually in the studio when I record.
- How would you describe the sound of your tape to any potential new fan?
This album is like Yung Thug and Earl Sweatshirt had a baby.
- Who are your influences and heroes? (music-wise)
My main influences for this album where Earl Sweatshirt, Yung Thug, Mac Miller, Jonwayne, Chuck D, Asap Rocky, Salem Black and Romeo. Romeo and Salem Black are artist on my label.
As a whole though, this is a project I’m very proud of. Streaming now